Thursday, August 18, 2005

Update.....

I can't believe it's been almost an year since I last posted on this blog. A lot has changed in this time frame. I do not intend to bore the audience by rambling about those changes, but as the title of this blog suggests I will certainly give some updates.

As a teenager I used to keep a diary and intermittently scribble my thoughts and some good poetic verses in it. Here intermittently is the catch word. Initially it was just following a passing fad type of passion for me, I never even thought of keeping an updated diary, but now I am defying that, even though it is not necessarily a regular diary (as its a digital version) but this approach may expose it to a large audience.

Let's see, I think I am missing the introduction part here. I am a twenty something married guy originating from the sub-continent and currently residing in the valley of the sun. Yes you guessed it right ... Phoenix, AZ

My interests vary from technology to finance to literature to traveling to sports to ......... I think it all depends on the mood?

Regardless, I intend to periodically post about things I am dabbling with, so stay tuned .......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home