Thursday, August 25, 2005

Punctuality ....

Many folks use this medium (blogosphere as many call it) to share their thoughts. Some are even using this to generate some extra revenue (read problogger.net for getting six figure income in dollars .... sikka rayij ul waqt).

But given the fact that I am not such a prolific writer (even though some of my recommendation letters will contradict this statement of mine), I am compelled by the pangs of moral conscience to keep this blog alive.

It is not that hot in Phoenix lately, temperature hovers around 100-105 F threshold with little or no humidity at all. I am certainly looking forward to the winters which are really mild compared to the other states.

Time for me to sign off ... I will try to bore you again with my ramblings very soon .....

2 Comments:

Blogger awaterpixie said...

LOL... the alliteration astounds
::smile::
I wasn't bored.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Abbas Halai said...

aray basheeray? tum?!?

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home